SV-TRANSEKSPO offers its Clients a full set of services related to the cargo customs clearance:
- Processing and customs clearance of imported and exported goods
- Classification of goods in accordance with the Customs Union Commodity Classification of Foreign Economic Activity
- Calculation of customs duties
- Attaining permits required for import /export and customs clearance on the territory of the Customs Union (certificates, licenses, permits for import /export , etc.)
- Preparation of documentation required by the customs authorities of the Russian Federation in order to obtain a preliminary decision on the classification of goods:
A preliminary decision on the classification is a document confirming the code of imported/exported goods in accordance with the Unified Customs Union Commodity Classification of Foreign Economic Activity. The decision is made with respect to all product groups and becomes an unequivocal confirmation of the FEACN code stated in the customs declaration for the customs authorities releasing the goods.
- Preparation of documentation required by the customs authorities of the Russian Federation in order to obtain the final classification decisions:
SV-TRANSEKSPO has been involved in preparation of customs clearing documents since 2007.
Our experts have organized the registration process for equipment used in production of concrete objects manufactured by SOMMER (Germany) and EVG (Austria) companies. Import of equipment components began in 2011 and lasted for more than a year. Over the entire period, more than 150 vehicles have been issued.
Competently completed customs clearing documentation allowed each one of the cargo shipments distributed through various means of transport to be released within a day, with a customs duty rate being 0%.
In 2011 and 2012 SV-TRANSEKSPO has organized deliveries and customs clearance involving classification decisions of complex technological equipment, including lighting equipment for the Vnukovo airport runway and equipment for oil filling stations in Novokuibyshevsk refinery. Although deliveries were carried out during the Christmas holiday period the release time of each vehicle also did not exceed a day.
- Customs clearance of complex technological equipment supplied unassembled in a single consignment:
Our company has a rich experience with execution of these types of deliveries. In 2014, SV-TRANSEKSPO organized transportation and customs clearance of equipment for asphalt plant, Amomatic (Finland). Equipment was placed in 28 transport units (18 oversized & 10 standard trucks).The cargo was consolidated at the customs temporary storage warehouse within two working days. The discharge was performed on the consolidation day without unloading of the trucks. The total period from the date of shipment order and the delivery of cargo to the client did not exceed three calendar weeks.
- Placement of cargo at the customs and temporary storage warehouses
- Selection of most-effective options for cargo customs clearance
- Customs legislation consultations
- Fast, precise and consistent customs documentation preparation